We respond quickly
Unemployment and layoffs have remained high and many people have questions about earnings-related unemployment security and how to apply for it. This was reflected in the backlog of our customer service at the beginning of the year, which has now been dealt with.
At the beginning of the year, we occasionally had a lot of backlog in our customer service. For example, it was difficult to reach us at the busiest times of the day via phone, and we were only able to respond to messages sent via OmaYTK within a few days.
The need for advice has levelled off a little and we have acquired more skilled people into our team. The results can already be seen, as our response rate on the phone is over 90 and we reply to messages even during the same day.
We do not believe that anyone needs to carry extra worry about their unemployment security. That's why we have built many flexible pathways for you to find a solution to the questions that concern your mind. Here's a checklist of how you can contact us:
- A phone call is a personal and good way to handle matters related to earnings-related unemployment security. At the moment, we answer phone calls every weekday from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm. In early May, we will expand the opening hours of the phone service.
- Chatbot-Iiris responds 24/7 on our website, meaning everyday of the week, at any time. In addition, our advisors are available to chat between 10.00 am and 3.00 pm from Monday to Friday.
- OmaYTK is a good way to take care of matters related to the application. At best, we already respond on the same day. In addition, we also check messages when processing an application.
- The information bank on our website contains advice and answers to frequently asked questions about unemployment security and membership.
- We have gathered the answers to some of the most common questions on our website, as well.
- When calling us, listen if you can get an answer from the queue bulletins. There, we have gathered the answers to some of the most common questions.
- We can also give general advice on Facebook and Twitter, for example.
- You can also search the internet for more information. If you add ‘YTK’ to your search, the hits will include links to relevant articles on our website.