There is a short maintenance outage on Thursday 14.4. 15.00-15.15 during which it is not possible to send applications at OmaYTK. We ar sorry about that!

TE services

The Employment and Economic Development Offices (TE Offices) offer labour policy services. If you are seeking a job, thinking about the choice of profession, planning to develop your expertise or considering a different career, you should contact the TE Office. ​​​​​​

​​​​​​​The TE Offices also review the labour policy preconditions for the payment of earnings-related daily allowance. If you intend to apply for earnings-related daily allowance, contact the TE Office.