You should apply for mobility allowance retroactively no later than three months from the date from which you wish to claim the mobility allowance. You can also apply for mobility allowance in advance, but we will only process your application two weeks after the start of your employment relationship or job-related training at the earliest.

Apply for mobility allowance using a separate form here. A notice of change form is appended to the form. use that form to inform us of any changes that take place during your employment. Remember to inform us immediately, if there are any changes in your employment. If your work is interrupted or the employment is terminated, we can no longer pay the allowance.

You only apply for the mobility allowance once. That is, you complete one application for the allowance for the entire allowance period.

We need a copy of your employment contract as an attachment to the application.

Was this useful?

Thank you!

Thank you!