Our telephone service is open mon-thu between 10 am and 2 pm. Our customer service point in Loimaa is closed until further notice. 

Alternation leave

When you have a work history of over 20 years, you can apply for a break in your employment by agreeing on it with your employer. A requirement for receiving alternation compensation is that your employer hires an unemployed job-seeker for the duration of your leave. If the preconditions are met, you can stay on alternation leave for 180 days. The amount of alternation compensation is 70 per cent of your earnings-related daily allowance.