The purpose of the activation model is to encourage you to take measures that support your employment.
Activity can be proved during the follow-up period of 65 payment days
If you have not been enough at work or in employment promoting service during the follow-up period, you will receive reduced earnings-related daily allowance for the next 65 days.
You participate in work or in employment promoting service in a sufficient manner, if:
- You have worked at least 18 hours during the follow-up period, or enough that when performed during one calendar week, the work would be included in the employee’s condition regarding employment.
- During the review period you have earned in total at least 23 per cent of the monthly earnings required for the entrepreneur’s condition regarding employment (€ 1048 x 0.23 = € 241.04) (in 2018). The activity shall be taken into account for the activity review period during which the income from the entrepreneurial activities has been paid. So in entrepreneurial activities it is not decisive when the work has been done but when money has been transferred.
- You have been for five days in an employment-promoting service.
- You have been for five days in other service or activities arranged by the employment authorities that improve your employment possibilities.
- You have been for five days in other activities that support recruitment, implemented at the workplace or in relation to employment, during which you receive daily allowance (more detailed regulations on the content of the activities will be given later by a Council of State decree).