- Which application form should I fill in OmaYTK?
- Why can I see a continuing application for a period when I have not been unemployed, on the front page of OmaYTK?
- Why can I not send a daily allowance application?
The application forms can be found in OmaYTK under Applications and handling -> Applications.
- If you apply for daily allowance for the first time or
- It has been over three months since your last application or
- Your last application has not been handled yet or no payable was left
Fill in the earnings-related daily allowance application. Even if it were a continuing application, the service cannot form a continuing application if there is no previous payment within the past three months.
- You are completely unemployed or laid off and you are making a continuing application
Fill in the continuing application for earnings-related daily allowance (not changeable) or use the so-called continuing application shortcut on the front page of OmaYTK. The shortcut appears when there is four weeks or a month since your last payment date. Please note that you can accept and send this continuing application only, if you have been completely unemployed during the application period. You can check your application period from our customer service, if necessary.
- You are partially unemployed or laid off
Fill in the continuing application for earnings-related daily allowance (changeable). Fill in your working days and hours in this application. Send us a salary calculation for income earned during the application period, for example through the Send attachments service.
- You are making a continuing application for a period that is longer or shorter than usually
Fill in the continuing application for earnings-related daily allowance (changeable). You can use this application when your unemployment ends and you apply for daily allowance for a shorter period than normally, or if you want to prolong your application period.
2. Why can I see a continuing application for a period when I have not been unemployed, on the front page of OmaYTK?
What you see is a so-called shortcut application that is formed automatically when four weeks or a month according to your application period has passed since your last paid day of unemployment. You can accept and send this application only if the information is correct and you have been completely unemployed for the whole application period. If the information is not correct, do not send this application, as benefits that have been applied for unfoundedly or incorrectly always lead to recollection procedures. See part 1 for instructions on which application to use in different situations.
- Make sure you are not applying for the future. Daily allowance is always applied for in retrospect and the service will not allow you to send an application beforehand.
- If you are attempting to make a continuing application, check if your application period has ended. If you have applied for daily allowance by the calendar month, the continuing application opens on the last day of the month. If your application period is a month and the last paid day is for example May 15th, the continuing application opens on June 15th. If the application period is four weeks, the continuing application opens similarly on June 12th. Check your application period from our customer service.
- If you have not been paid daily allowance within the past three months, the service cannot form a continuing application. In this case you should use the first application ie. the application for earnings-related daily allowance.