- How do I log on to the OmaYTK service?
- How do I change the password for OmaYTK?
- I have forgotten my password, how do I get a new one?
- Why can’t I log on to OmaYTK?
- Why does OmaYTK not work on mobile or tablet?
- Are you using the service for the first time?
If you have never before used the OmaYTK service, you must first register yourself as a user. Registering is done with your e-bank identifiers or if you do not have them, you can order the identifiers by mail from this link. The banks with applicable identifiers: Nordea, Danske Bank, Osuuspankki, Säästöpankki, Handelsbanken. If you order the identifiers by mail, the service asks you for your membership number which you can find for example on your membership fee invoice, and your date of birth in the form ddmmyy.
After identifying with the bank, the service gives you a password which you can later change. See instructions for changing the password here. The OmaYTK service is now available for you.
- Are you already registered?
When you have registered yourself with your e-bank identifiers or identifiers you have ordered by mail, you cannot register (e-bank identify) again. After this you log on to OmaYTK service with your membership number and password you got when you registered. Please note! You can change the password to remember it more easily. See instructions for changing the password here.
Log on to OmaYTK with your current password. Choose the Membership information tab and then Change password on the left side of the page. Next, the service asks you to first enter your current password and then the new password you have chosen twice. The password needs to be at least eight characters long and it must contain at least two types of characters from the following: lower case letters, upper case letters, numbers.
Click on the Forgot your password? link on the YTK frontpage or on the log on page of OmaYTK. Enter your username which is the same as your membership number. Also choose whether you want your password by SMS or email. Log in to Oma YTK and write your membership number and the password you got by SMS or by e-mail. Make sure you type your new password exactly in the form it is sent to you (lower and upper case letters, no spaces). When you log on to OmaYTK for the first time with your new password, you´ll have to change the password again to elective. The password must be 8-12 marks long. It has to have at least 2 of the following: capital letters, small letters, numbers. After changing the password you can continue to Oma YTK service.
- Are you trying to log on to OmaYTK for the first time? See instructions for registering here.
- If you have already used the service, remember to log on with your membership number and password. The e-bank identifiers are only used for logging on once: the first time, when you register.
- Make sure that the username is the membership number of YTK, not for example the membership number of your YTK union.
- Make sure the password is correct. Note lower and upper case letters in the password and make sure you have not copied, for example, a space into the password.
- Clear the browser’s cache memory. See instructions here.
- Check, if there is a wider problem, of which we have notified with an interruption notification at the top of our webpage or if there is a bulletin about it under Current matters. If you can find a notification or bulletin about it, we are already fixing the problem.
Because there are so many different combinations of devices and browsers, we cannot guarantee OmaYTK service works in every combination. Try downloading a new browser to your mobile device from an app store, for example Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. The browser in the device does not necessarily support the OmaYTK service.